If you are a missionary interested in presenting your ministry for our consideration, we’d love to hear from you. Before we schedule anything we ask that you understand our expectations and complete a survey letting us know a little more about you and your call to the mission field. If we are interested we will be in contact with you.
Berean Baptist Temple is honored to support these missionaries around the globe. There are many ways we as a church can be a blessing to our missionaries:
- Keep missionaries in front of your family.
- Read and pray over missionary letters and updates.
- Don’t miss a month of support.
- Correspond with missionaries.
- Meet the missionaries that come through.
- Adopt some missionaries and make it a point to remember their birthdays and anniversaries.
- Visit missionaries on the field.
The Joseph Family - Papua New Guinea Church Plant
The recent elections have lead to a lot of political unrest, violence, and travel disruptions. Pray for the church as travel and safety has affected their ability to gather as a church.
The Kenney Family - Chile
Jenny has returned from her visit to the States to be with her mother who was recovering from surgery. Pray for the Bible Training Center as they still need to raise $74,000 of their $250,000 goal. To learn more and give, go to 250project.com.